There’s a lot of speculation going around about Microsoft releasing a new avatars system which is inspired by the ever popular Wii Mii’s. However that’s not all – Wired are reporting that there’s more, all being speculation apparently gleaned from leaked info about the upcoming E2 conference.
- The next Tony Hawk game comes with a motion-sensitive stand-on skateboard controller that sounds a lot like the Wii Fit board.
- The big innovation for Guitar Hero World Tour’s guitar controller is a touch-sensitive fretboard that lets you slide up and down for analog solos during songs.
- Forza 3 for Xbox 360 is so gigantic — over 400 cars and 100 tracks — that it will be sold as a two-disc game.
- There’s a video for a game called Crucible, which some are speculating is Silicon Knights’ game for Sega, which is rumored to be titled The Crucible: The Evil Within.
- Disney is bringing out a 360, PS3, and Wii game called Ultimate Band, which will be compatible with Rock Band instruments or played with normal controllers and Wiimote motion sensing. There’s video of this, too.
Bear in mind this is all 100% speculation and the MTV Multiplayer blog is letting us know Microsoft won’t confirm anything.