Loads of new Mario Kart Wii details have emerged recently. Mostly from the latest edition of Japans Famitsu magazine.
We already know about the motorbikes and the stunts, and the fact that it will come with a steering wheel peripheral but did you know…
- As well as the classic Mario Kart racers you can race as your Mii! (worth the cost of entry on it’s own?)
- Full-fledged online gaming with weather channel-style globe, for up to 12 (or 16, I’ve heard mention of both?) players online or 4 players split screen
- 32 courses including 16 classics, along with 10 battle stages
- Customizable controls, including a GameCube controller option
- Rumoured Japanese release date of the 10th of April
So the 10th of April eh? That means it will be some time around November before we see it in the UK. I can’t wait!
Oh – and just in case you missed it before… here’s the Mario Kart Wii video from last years E3.