Technically it’s not Friday anymore but I spent most of last night getting ready for the Christmas holidays. I will actually be away over the next week so the site is going to be quieter than normal and I will probably not post any Fun Link Friday or Webgame Wednesday’s until I’m back – so if I don’t speak to you before… Have a great Christmas (or whatever other holiday you celebrate) and a Happy New Year!
- The Making Of Resistance 2’s Co-Op Mode – I like developer interviews, it’s interesting seeing what’s going on in their heads.
- A look back at Video Game Design Between 1990-2008
- Stunning examples of modern art? popular 2d games turned into 3d – this is the sort of art I like
- Problems with Playstation Home beta already? It’s happening to everyone, but may not be all bad
- Why We Need More Torture in Videogames, an interesting point of view…
- One for the boys – Top 28 Sexiest Video Game Babes – although I wish Lara wasn’t number 1, if only because it’s so cliche
- 28 video games being made into movies… Will they suck?
- Building IncrediBots With Some Grubby Geezers