- Q&A: 90 Minutes With Miyamoto, Nintendo’s Master of Amusement
- Indie platformer extravaganza! A list of many of the indie platform games you should have played by now.
- Ten Things Everyone Should Know About Space Invaders – not sure about “should know”, after all how often does Spave Invaders come up in day to day conversation? But this is quite an interesting list regardless.
- 65 things that look like Pac-Man
- Diablo 3 design fundamentals – “a rundown of the design philosophy behind the game, covering its origins, the game’s approchability, and the design team’s “better gameplay, less carpal tunnel” approach.”
- Could I Have My Control Back, Please? A rant about the dumbing down of control schemes in the current generation of games – in particular Assassins Creed, a game that, in my opinion, had great controls. Personally I think this is an area that’s highly subjective.
- 50 skills that every gamer should master It’s not just about playing games!
A keen video gamer and web developer I have been making games and designing websites for many years. Binary Joy is the combination of my two passions.
You can also see me on my personal website, Binary Moon, and try my games from my online game store, Binary Sun