American McGee’s Grimm is a new pc game with a sinister twist. Developed by the wonderfully named American McGee the game features you playing as Grimm, trying to bring Darkness back to the world.
In gaming mathematics it would be something like (Okami * Tim Burton) + (Katamari Damacy / 2).
As well as taking the unusual path of bringing darkness to a gaming world, the game will also be released in a series of episodes which each take roughly half an hour to complete, essentially turning the game into an interactive tv series.
Weekly Woe trailer
The first few episodes of Grimm will be released on …
- July 31: A Boy Learns What Fear Is
- August 7: Little Red Riding Hood
- August 14: The Fisherman and His Wife
- August 21: Puss in Boots
- August 28: The Girl Without Hands
- September 4: Godfather Death
- September 11: The Devil and His Three Golden Hairs
- September 18: Beauty and the Beast